What will BCC support (2016)?
- Production, distribution and promotion of feature films (fiction and documentary)
- Feature films (fiction and documentary) with producer, co-producer, associate producer or delegate producer from countries concerned.
- Feature films (fiction and documentary) filmed in the regions united in this platform
Organizational supportOur services include:
- help in finding film locations
- Providing information for professionals engaged in the production of film in the city and region, as well as companies and institutions supporting the industry eg. lawyers, translators offices
- advertising agencies, media, etc.
- Providing information on the available resources of the city - photographic halls, etc.
- assistance in obtaining all types of licenses
- Promotion of the region as a good place for film productions and other audiovisual initiatives
Investment and priority
- Provide equity of up to €30.000 through infrastructural costs, accommodations, location permits, through a scheme of selective co-production investments for feature films.
- Provide equity of up to €8.000 for documentaries and short films?
- Providing financing for up to ten feature films, three documentaries and three short films per year.
- Priority will be given to films with total budget up to 600.000 EUR.
- Priority will be given to first or second time, young directors.
Allocation of BCC resources
- 65% of the funding will be used for production
- Around 20% will be used for distribution in the countries concerned
- Around 15% will be used for administration costs, promotional events and other initiatives.